Monday, May 23, 2011

Therapy...don't mean to much to meh...

Yeah, I know. That's two MCR song referencing titles in a row, but dammit, MCR is the shit. Deal with it.


THERAPY

Teh Fluffeh's messed up in the head, and in not in a good way. I went to see the doc and he says my ass needs therapy. I'm kinda terrified of it, but I know I need it. I don't like feeling extremly angry and depressed all the time. It kinda sucks.


PRIDE INDY 2011

So, yeah. I get to walk in the Indy Pride parade this year. I'm SUUUUUUUUUUUUPER excited for it. I've gone to Pride every year since 2006. Going to Pride helped me realize I'm gay and gave me the courage to come out. I love it.


That it for today, folks. I hope to have more tomorrow. ^^








You still here? Damn, you got determination, kid. Here, have a funny MCR pic. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment