Friday, June 10, 2011

SCREW YOU AND YOUR GAYNESS!

The title was said by my friend Rell. We were joking around and suddenly she bursts out with that. It was pretty damn funny in my opinion. It's also fits because today's blog is about...




PRIDE INDY 2011

Yes, as I type this, I'm getting ready to take part in the 7th annual Indianapolis LGBT Pride Parade and Festival. I've gone every year since '06, and have loved it more each time. It gives me and all my friends a place where we belong. Where we're not freaks because we happen to be gay/bi. It feels good to be surrounded by people who feel the same way. And the atmosphere is just amazing. It's like one big party that doesn't ever seem to end. This year, though, me and my friends ARE WALKING IN THE PARADE. That's huge for my buddy Demyx, who just came out to his parents this year. He wanted me there because I've been open about it since '06. He said that I've always been an inspiration to him because of how open I am about it. I was honored by that. Me and Demyx have been friends for going on 10 years, and we've never been closer.




SIDE NOTE: HONDA CIVIC TOUR 2011


OMFG THE HONDA CIVIC TOUR IS COMING TO INDY. This year, both blink-182 and My Chemcial Romance are on the tour. Those bands are my two favorite bands of possibly all time. The tickets are affordable too, so I'm so there.




Right, that's enough outta me. I'll post pics of Pride sometime in the next week. Love ya!




- Iain












Since you're all still here, have an aweosme picture or two. ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment