Thursday, May 19, 2011

Planetary (Maybe?)

NEW SHOES.



 I got new chucks. All black. Kinda like my soul. JK, my soul was removed to fit all the sarcasm in. Anyway, this is like my fourth pair of Converse is like 2 years. I go through 'em quick. It kinda sucks because I love those things. They're comfotable as hell, and their punk rawkiness is ovah 9,000. Ferrealz, yo.



MUSIC

So yeah, I'm listening to music as I do this. It's how I get through a day. My music can fit into any situation I get into. Whether I'm mad or sad or angry or happy. It's always there for me. Currently I'm listening to my Grooveshark playlist. I'll put a link to it at the end. It's pretty badass. A lot of MCR, AFI, Linkin Park, Green Day, NoFX, and blink-182. What can I say? I like me some fast, dangerous, and violent pop.



JOB

I'm possibly getting a job. It's kinda awseome, because I'll finally have money! :D That's my only motivation, really. That sounds bad, but it's true. I have expensive taste. So sue me.




Well, that's about it, ladies and gentlemen. Don't forget to comment and follow this blog. I love you all and please never FTBA. ^^




- FLUFFEH



[Oh yeah, the Grooveshark playlist...it's being stupid. I'll figure it out soon though. ^^]

No comments:

Post a Comment